Saturday, December 12, 2009

Telemarketers

Its been boring . No shop has tried to rip me off, no company has tried to take my money . NO . WAIT a minute!

Phone telemarketing. WHY do they ring when your having dinner. Is there a camera in my TV that when i just get the food , which was a nice piece of steak in this case, in to my mouth they ring my house.

" Good evening sir how are you today?"

"I'm fine "

"I'm blah de blah from blah de blah blah and we would like to know how good that steak is? ." or some question i don't recall .

SOD OF i don't want to talk, i want to eat, its night time, food time.

Here are two tips to get rid of them.

When the ask 'How are you today?" I go into this speech of how I'm not to good , my cats just died, my jobs in the toilet, wife's gone, house is going to the bank but thanks for asking and say goodbye and hang up.

The other one is they ask " Have you got time to blah blah?"
I say to them I'm just having dinner(which they can probably see from the camera in my TV) but will be free around midnight and can i have there home number and i will ring them back (to annoy them) but sadly they don't and they often get the point .

Yes they have a job to do but come on 7 at night when people are eating or settling down for the night its annoying, like having the Churchys turn up on your door at 6 am Sunday morning (but that's another rant.

Right I'm of to trim a tree

Angus McRant

No comments:

Post a Comment