Friday, August 21, 2009

Dentist and Drugs

Today i went to the dentist. I went a few weeks back as well just for a check up and a clean as everyone does. I unfortunately DO NOT DO DENTISTS WELL! Ever since i can remember i have had a real bad feeling about them. For years i have known i need to go but could not get the courage to go . Just sitting talking to the dentist I'm there arms folded cold sweating and arse clenched. I hate it but a little while ago my darling partner told me of some relaxing drugs that the dentist could give me and i would not be in such a state. Cool i thought give that a go i will.

Wow amazing. 2 little white pills( its the little one that are the strongest I'm sure) and I'm of to a happy place. Problem is that i loose all sense of , shall we say , all sense of Angus. I become this smiling happy wobbly glassed looking dude who needs his honey to really look after me. Once i fell asleep in the dentist chair , not a good look. Anyway, the last appointment a few weeks back at a new dentist, that had given me 2 new tablets to try, 730 am Saturday took the pills 800am lights out .

Don't remember a thing till Sunday morning. I have been told that the clean and check went well no holes or problems so to speak. After the visit i need to go to the small room but being under the influence couldn't find one but knew there was one over the road , a busy main road. Luckily my honey got me in the car and drove over the road where i bolted to the toilet completely out of control.

Apparently i slept most of the afternoon and then helped with the chores and even help preparing dinner. What do i remember? SOD ALL NOTHING NADA NINE CENTER OF A DONUT! In fact F@%$&*K ALL to be precise and that scares me to death.

For the appointment today i took 1/2 of 1 tablet and although i was wobbly happy glassed eyed i was still in control, well sort of. This is such a big deal for me to go to the dentist that i need drugs to get me there but i don't want to put my partner or myself in harm full situations.

Thank you darling for taking care of me.

Phobia's are never nice and with help i will get over mine (or at least manage it )


Angus

No comments:

Post a Comment