I'm a fairly hard worker. Over my 21 years at this job I've learnt a thing or two. Lately I've been increasingly frustrated by my foreman who gets me to do things and then stands over me watching and telling me exactly how do do it. Now am i wrong in thinking that if he knows how to do it then why the @%$# doesn't he do it himself and let me get on with what i have to do?
Some days i am here there and everywhere slowly getting further and further behind in my capacity. I don't mind being busy but when i get told to do a job that someone else could do (that someone being the person who stands and watches my do it ) then that is a waste of my time the persons time and my bosses money paying two people to do one job. Plus the lost production that goes along with it.
What do i do ?
I'm getting close to telling him to either do it himself or go find something to do. I'm not that thick or incapable of thought that i cannot problem solve. 21 years has giving me many skills but the one skill that is slowly seeping away is tolerance.
I'm of to get a tomato goodbye
Friday, June 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment