Sunday, May 3, 2009

Cold Mornings !

For 22 years I have worked the same job. Not bad for this day and age I hear. I love my job and all the benefits that come with it. 3 to 4 times a year I leap out of bed bouncing. Christmas day, 4.00am in the morning, wide awake, waiting for my partner to wake up to give her a present. My partner's and my own birthdays, yep wide awake and bouncing (both in winterish times of year). A trip away, early start to beat the traffic yep up and gone at sparrow's fart. THEN WHY OH WHY an everyday work day after 22 years of getting up at 6am (ish) i turn into this stroppy grumpy "don't touch me" "don't talk to me" "just don't want to get up" little boy who doesn't wake up until either the car heater starts to work or the coffee starts to kick in. Am I the only one with this sickness? Is there a pill I could take (legal) to make my mornings seem much less painful?

No comments:

Post a Comment